Neighborbood Directions: From I-526 take US Hwy 17 N toward Georgetown for 6.8 miles; turn right onto Lieben Road. Wando Forest is .4 miles on the left.
Wando Forest is a small enclave of 18 homesites where 50% of the land area is an open space, between the wetlands, green open space and a pond. The majority of homes will back up to a wooded area. Wando Forest is a natural gas community. The homes are 2 story drive under/elevated foundations, with an optional 3rd floor. They range in size is from 1973 sf to 2834 sf, 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths. Homes to include Hardi Plank siding, architectural roof, elevator closets with option for an elevator.
• 18 Architecturally detailed single-family homes, mostly on wooded lots
• Over 50% of the land is green open space/wetlands
• Natural Gas heating, cooling & hot water
• AT&T fiber-equipped community
• Short distance to IOP, Historic downtown Charleston, and, renowned
shopping and restaurants.
• Walk to Wando High School